Scorecard Prototype Call
£ 399 only
90 minutes Prototyping Call to build your Digital Scorecard Prototype
Clarity - Confidence - Control
- Are you staring at a blank screen for hours while thinking about building your scorecard?
- Do you need help cutting out the ideas that don't fit your ideal scorecard?
- What about helping get your team to a consensus on the most effective components?
- Are you looking for no-nonsense expert advice that makes your next steps easy?
- Have you ever wondered what type of visuals your peers use?
Imagine if you could get into an online 90 minutes meeting and walk out with a PDF version of your Scorecard Prototype.
5 Steps to Prototyping
Book the call using the below button and receive our worksheet immediately. Once you book, the calendar will block 120 minutes, we won’t need the full 2 hours, but let’s block it out just in case.
- Book the call using the below button and receive our worksheet immediately
- In the Call, we go through 12 questions from the worksheet and find your answers
- Explore the toolkit to find the components for your Scorecard Prototype
- Select the components and Build the Scorecard Prototype for you live in the call
- Send you the Prototype created in PDF format along with the recording of the call
You are covered with our 100% Money-back Satisfaction guarantee. After the call, if you are not happy, say a word, and we will refund your money, no questions asked.
Still on the fence? Let me give you a scoring methodology using a self-assessment of 5 questions. This call is for you if your answer is Yes to 3 or more questions.
- Do you give rankings or bands, or scores for each company?
- Does your scoring methodology include different sections, pillars, themes or any other groupings?
- Do you have a metric to measure your score at a question or indicator level?
- Do you provide or wish to provide feedback, recommendation, or gap analysis in your scorecard?
- Are you going to measure the impact of your scorecard?
Still, trying to decide? This call will at least help you decide on components in your scorecard using 6 measurable metrics. Also, see other benefits for you and your team below.
- Increase the clarity of visuals you want and don't want in your scorecard
- Start a feedback conversation with stakeholders using a tangible prototype
- Improve the control over the ideas by direct inputs from the results
- Reduce the cost of experimenting to only 1 hour and at the price of team lunch
- Faster decision-making to launch your scorecard by focusing on the metrics that matter.
Scorecard Prototype Call covers
- 1-on-1 Live 1-hour Zoom Call
- Scorecard Prototype Worksheet
- Toolkit with 25 Scorecard Components
- Recording of our Prototype Call
- Digital Prototype we build during our call